Finding, Hiding and Preparing Rocks:
- I found a rock, what do I do with it?
- How do I paint my rocks?
- Why have my permanent marker pens run when I varnished them?
- Why are there no Taff Rocks in my area?
- What do I write on the back of my rocks?
- Basic do's and do not's
- Where can I hide my rocks?
- I can't draw or paint, how can I take part?
- A quick list of helpful hints and tips
- I need ideas!
- Use colouring books for inspiration
- What are Taff Rocks Inspirational Events
- How & why am I missing out of essential updates and posts from Taff Rocks?
- Why Facebook?
- Can I add my Facebook friends to the group?
- Group? Page? What's the difference?
- How do I add images or posts to the Facebook Group?
- Why can't I add a photo / post on the Facebook page?
- Why do you post events so early?
- Can I become a member on behalf of the community organisation I'm involved with?
- I sell my decorated rocks, can I advertise or sell them on the Taff Rocks social media pages?
- Taking pictures for our Facebook group header
- Can I fundraise for you?
- Why do Taff Rocks use concrete mouldings?
- How are you managing during the Covid-19 outbreak?
|Article from the 'Metro' newspaper|