For the third festive season in a row, Taff Rocks is running it's festive header competition. The winning entry (in addition to some awesome prizes) will be used as our Facebook group's header image for the 2020 season!
The deadline has been extended to midnight 04/12/2020!*
- Preferably, your image must include at least one painted rock for Taff Rocks.
- However, 2020 has been a turbulent year for us all and your ability to source rocks may be difficult so, for this year only, we will accept handcrafted festive item that you have created.
- You can add
- Fairy lights
- Twigs and pine cones
- In fact, anything festive!
- The image must be sent in landscape, preferably using 16:9 on your mobile or other devices
- (Larger from left to right and shorter from top to bottom)
- Please add your image to the post on the Taff Rocks Group here
- This can be found in the 'Announcements'
- There's no need to add any text, Taff Rocks HQ will do that.
- The images will be added to one post when the deadline has passed, the image with the most interactions 👍💗😃😮 will win our amazing prize (see below)
- You can enter as many times as you wish!
- One pack of OPCreativ fineliner acrylic paint pens containing:
- 14 pens in 12 colours
- Includes two white and two black
- Taff Rocks Badge 25mm "I 💗 Taff Rocks" badge
- One Taff Rocks pencil
- One 32mm Taff Rocks winners badge (these are limited and used only as 'winners badges'
|OPCreativ Acrylic Paint Pens|
|2020's Trophy (pre-personalisation)|
|Pencil and badges|
If you need inspiration, please check out these posts:
* As with previous years, all prizes have been purchased by one of the founding members and donated as prizes for this competition only.
No funds that Taff Rocks has received is being used to fund this competition
This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Blogger, Instagram or Twitter in any way
* Deadline extended from 29/11/2020 to 04/12/2020. Uptake for this competition has been surprisingly slow this year and we want to give our members a chance to get their entries in!