The following article was published on the August newsletter:
Many of you already watch the YouTube Tutorials with Niki and many of you would have noticed that some of the creations are rather big!
These works of rock art are taking up a lot of space at Taff Rocks HQ but are too big to go traveling.
They are blank on the reverse and would make a nice addition to your indoor decorations or even a colourful indoor doorstop!
Hopefully, starting in the September issue, Niki will be offering them to you on a first come, first served basis.
- Live local to our community building or
- Are happy to travel to the building and
- Are prepared to collect it
- Are the lucky person to be first to say you want whichever one is made available
- Then you are welcome to have one
- They are far too heavy to be posted, sorry
You are welcome to make a voluntary donation to Taff Rocks for your piece, but you are not required to do this at all!
Subscribe before the September issue, usually published in the first half of the month. Subscribe here.
Some subscribers who have not opened the newsletter emails are being filtered out and removed (by the newsletter management website, not by Taff Rocks), so you would need to re-subscribe to receive your newsletters.