Taff Rocks are looking at various alternatives to community based workshops. This is one that Niki is currently looking at.
Video 'Meeting Rooms' are a new 'thing' from the owners of Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, but you don't need an account with any of these to participate.
There'd be strict rules from our side though:
- Meetings would be by invitation only - link via email
- By appointment only - Perhaps following a request. Then a number of participants could be invited at the same workshop.
- Children must bring their adult!
- One-to-one meetings could be possible, but children must always have an adult present! And at all times!
- And any others to ensure safety of all in the 'room'
Rather than us go into details, please watch this video from the CEO of Facebook and leave your thoughts below this post.
This is just an idea right now as there are far too many video messengers out there and we cannot possibly download and use them all.
We could try other possibilities but with so many video conferencing applications out there, it's not feasible right now.
Please note, these thoughts will be public.