Creating painted works of art is a little difficult right now so, try this wonderful Dragon's egg. It's unsuitable for outdoors but will look amazing indoors.
- A clean rock, egg shape is good, but it's OK if it's not
- PVA glue
- Sequins, here they're in blue, but even a multi-colour mix would look amazing.
- Acrylic paint for the background. Use one that is close to to main colour of your sequins and, if you can't, white is good.
1. Wash your rock and allow to dry
2. Add your base colour, white or one close to the main colour of your sequins
3. Starting at the very top, glue one sequin then glue more around that centre one. Then add another row.
Allow to dry between rows / rounds
4. Keep adding your rounds of sequins, allowing rows to dry between each one or two, until your have covered the whole rock.
And that, is all you need to do. Allow to dry and display it where it can catch the sun.
This rock is not suitable for sharing outdoors! It is for indoor display only.
For a full list of Tutorials, click here
If you need help creating and sharing rocks, here are some previous publications that can help you: