We, at Taff Rocks, want as many of our rockers / members to get involved with every part of the group. Which also includes preparing tutorials for publication here on our blog. We want to help new rockers with inspiration as well as prepare and paint rocks and also help seasoned rockers with some inspiration.
- ☑️ Are you a member of the Taff Rocks Facebook Group?
- ☑️ Do you, or a member of your family or friend circle, enjoy painting rocks?
- ☑️ Would you like to prepare a tutorial for publication on this blog?
If you can answer 'yes' to all the above, then what are you waiting for? Contact Admin via the Facebook Page or this blog and let us know.
Check out the tutorials tab, at the top of this page, or click here to get an idea of what is required. If you have something to add, we'd love to hear from you.
Your tutorial will require:
- A clear, good quality photograph for each step of the process, including the final, finished piece.
- Must not contain images of children's faces - These images will be made public
- An explanation of each part of the process / steps.
- All your images and text, sent via e-mail to Taff Rocks Admin
- This address is in the 'About' section of our Facebook Page, not the group
- You don't need Facebook to obtain this address
- The name of the author member(s) - This will be added to the publication, provided you agree
- The age, if child author - This will be added to the publication, provided you agree
(For an adult)
A Tutorial By:
(The last name is optional)
(For a child)
A Tutorial By:
(The last name can be provided if requested and the addition of the age is optional)
When the page has been completed, a temporary link will be sent to you for approval. Once approved, the page will be published then the permanent link will be sent to you to share.
Additional steps and necessary links will be added, for example:
- A link to the tutorial on How to Prepare and Paint Rocks.
- A link to what sealants can be used.
- Any other links that will help readers.
We look forward to your tutorial.